All of the information needed to participate as an exhibitor in the Evanston Green Living Festival is provided below.
Exhibitors are businesses, non-profit organizations and school groups who offer products, services, and/or ideas that can help reduce people lower their personal carbon footprint.
- Business exhibitors: $55 from 6/1 thru 7/31, $65 from 8/1 thru 9/6, $75 from 9/7 thru 9/13
- Non-profit organizations: $20 from 6/1 thru 7/31, $30 from 8/1 thru 9/6, $40 from 9/7 thru 9/13
- Schools: $10 from 6/1 thru 7/31, $20 from 8/1 thru 9/6, $30 from 9/7 thru 9/13
- Sponsors exhibit for free
- NOTE: there is an additional $10 fee if you require an electrical outlet. There are limited outlets available for exhibitors, so please apply early if you need one.
- Final Registration & Payment Deadline: Friday, September 13, 2013
- Booth Locations: Booth information will be provided to exhibitors shortly before the festival. Exhibitors should familiarize themselves with their booth location before arriving on event day..
- When to Arrive at Festival: All exhibitors, except those who will be displaying in the front driveway of the Ecology Center, should arrive at the Ecology Center between 7:15am and 8:00am on the day of the festival. Exhibitors who will be exhibiting in the front driveway, should arrive between 8:15am and 8:30am to unload and setup their displays.
- Unloading. Pull into the circular driveway in front of the Ecology Center, unload all of your items, and if needed, request that a festival worker help you move your items to your exhibitor booth. When you have finished unloading and moving your items, park your car in the parking lot across Bridge St. from the Ecology Center - this parking lot is designated for Exhibitors only this year. Once the Bridge St. parking lot is full, you can park in the second designated Exhibitor lot.
- Physical Requirements for Booths and Displays: Any special requirements for a booth should be communicated to the festival committee in advance of the festival. A booth table (8' or 6') and 2 chairs will be provided to each exhibitor.
- Rain on Day of Event: The festival will occur rain or shine. Exhibitor booths will be in tents, under awnings, or in the Ecology Center, so there should be protection from any rain on the day of the festival.