Register Today as a:
2015 EVANSTON GREEN LIVING FESTIVAL
Part of STREETS ALIVE in 2015!
The Evanston Green Living Festival is an annual community event presented by the Evanston Environmental Association (EEA) and the City of Evanston. The festival was started to provide a venue where exhibitors could present products, services, and ideas that would encourage attendees to lead more sustainable lives.
In 2015, the EEA is pleased to partner with Citizens' Greener Evanston (CGE) to present the Evanston Green Living Festival as part of the Evanston Streets Alive! event.
WHEN & WHERE
Date: Sunday, September 13. 1pm to 6pm
Location: At the Streets Alive! event on Main Street in Evanston
The 2015 Evanston Green Living Festival attractions will include:
Put the Green Living Festival and Streets Alive! on your calendar and we'll see you at both events on September 13!
- The Green Market - an expansive covered outdoor space featuring exhibits by over 80 participating green businesses and organizations
- Alternative Transportation - the latest in all-electric & hybrid autos and more ...
- Alternative Energy - solar panels & hot water systems and other alt-energy demos
- Plenty of fun and engaging kids' activities. Kids will have a blast!
- Free Bicycle rickshaw rides for the ultimate experience in alternative transportation
- Delicious Food and Refreshments from a variety of outstanding local food vendors
- Composting of festival food scraps by Collective Resource
- Secure Bike Parking - we always encourage attendees to bike, walk or take mass transit to the festival
- Live Music will add that much more to your festival experience
2014 Green Living Festival Sponsors